- Lining fabric is a slippery bugger. Now is the time to break the habit of a life-time and pin.
- Is your zipper the right way up? Really? Are you sure?
- The hole required to turn a pouch is larger than you think it is.
- Chocolate consumption goes up in direct correlation to the number of times required to unpick.
- Sewing faster when the bobbin is running low doesn't mean you will get to the end of a row of stitching before it runs out. Though it should.
- It is sometimes better to sew hopefully than to arrive.
Edited to add: Back from the brink. Pouch didn't have to go in the bin. Phew.
Linking up to Really Random Thursday at Live a Colorful Life