The Membership* declares:
- There are no conditions for membership - if you're a slow blogger, you probably know it.
- A Slow Blogger may get on a roll and be very productive, but may equally well disappear into the summer holidays and appear sporadically, if at all.
- The aim of the Slow Blog movement is to take the pressure off by reminding ourselves who we blog for - us! - and encouraging ourselves that we will still have some readers even if we don't blog for more than a few days. We will blog what we do, but will not do so that we can blog.
- With membership you are declaring your intention not to sweat about the blogging when other things take over, or to feel apologetic if you have only made one thing in a month.
- Membership can be temporary! You can drop in and out.
- Slow Bloggers do not have to Follow other members but will support those Slow Bloggers they do follow in their attempts to be productive in the face of the many obstacles that life throws up.
- A Slow Blogger is identified by the button below - no trouser-legs at half-mast or special handshakes!
- A member may have had a productive month, or simply been smelling the flowers. Having nothing to show is less important than having something to say!
- Nothing in the above is to be taken entirely seriously.
*Crafting chapter (textile crafts, photography, you name it)
Read more about it here and here
Grab my button, but why not stop and say hello:-)
Unless otherwise stated all words and pictures on this blog are my copyright. If you would like to reproduce any material, please do just ask (I'm friendly!) and then link back to me - thank you!