At the bottom are some large (and crumpled - the problem with design floors) Oakshott pebbles. Stripey stones quilt started here - I am aiming for a grid of 9 pebbles, so have 3 more to go. It temporarily stalled because I am dithering about the fabric/colour to use for the remaining pebbles. I also got a bit despondent about this quilt because I was congratulating myself on my brilliant idea until I realised it is going to look rather like this. Bum. No progress.
I can't help thinking of my WIPs in terms of the Newland Shame Quotient (NSQ). At the top of the pic are Oakshott leaves for a quilt which has been on the go for over a year - so the NSQ is quite high. But some progress has been made as this is what they looked like at last round up.
Linking up with Leigh Anne who is guest hosting WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.